Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Friday I'm In Love.

Photo 123 (crop)

  So. Today is a beautiful day! I am so glad that the weather is nice. The past few days have been chilly (in the 30's) dark and rainy. Today's weather pattern is such a relief. I got a package in the mail (my new floral print velour body con dress from Etsy), so I decided to try out the dress because the weather was cooperating OH SO NICELY. YAY! Hooray for the sunshine. I love dresses. I'm so glad I bought this one.In this picture I've tucked the dress into a great pair of slouchy black shorts. I got these from Calypso St. Barth for $19.99. They are so comfy and one of the few pairs of shorts I do not have to wear a belt with. I made the black bow headband myself. The headband was inspired by a similar headband made by Jennifer Ouellette.

What I wore:
Black Bow Headband- DIY (inspired by Jennifer Ouellette)
Floral Body Con Dress (worn as blouse)- Vintage
Black Shorts- Calypso St. Barth

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)