Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost.

  Hello Thursday! Nice to meet you. I can't believe that it will soon be my last weekend on campus for a LONG LONG TIME. This year has gone by so quickly. I just can't believe that my time here is almost up (at least for a little while). I am glad to be going home, but I've just beginning to realize all the things that I will miss in Lil' cow town. One of those such things is my high speed wireless internet connection in my dorm room. "High speed low speed" internet in one set location is just not the same. I will also miss the ability to walk everywhere and my view of The Purple Valley. The best part of leaving though is coming back when the purple valley is actually purple. YAY!


  I love this outfit. It's girly and OH SO CUTE. Hehe. Now if I only had a money tree (or several) in my backyard. *SIGH*.

WORDS OF WISDOM: "The clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain (via lateafternoon). I love you Mark Twain! You are hilarious.

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)