Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle.

 So. I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I will soon be a Williams College sophomore. Ridiculous! Ludicrous! Unfathomable! Really though, the fact that I have spent a whole year in college (and that the year is rapidly coming to an end) is hard for me to process. There have been a few ups and downs, but for the most part, I really love it here in the Purple Valley.



 Here is one of my first polyvore attempts. I really love this outfit. My style has been steadily becoming more rebellious. I love black (nails, sunglasses, clothes, WHATEVER), leather, and studs (and any combination thereof) for some reason. I don't think my rocker style really matches my too nice personality, but a little dichotomy never hurt anyone (I hope). I've also been developing a rocker vocabulary (that I will have to tone down A LOT) once I go back home. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of slip ups.

  SHEESH. The idea of going home seems weird to me. However, I am not complaining about it. I really miss my family (yes you mommy and daddy) and the food. THE FOOD. I never realized how spoiled I was in the food department until going off to college. Williams food is not too bad, but I've been craving a home cooked meal for weeks. I really REALLY want to do some cooking. AND i really want baked macaroni and cheese made with extra sharp cheddar and with italian bread crumbs sprinkled on top. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM. I will be making some when I get home. Probably the second I get home. Oh, and I want some fresh squeezed lemonade, fresh peaches, and steamed broccoli. Now I'm just making myself hungry. *SIGH* Too more weeks until I become an ultimate glutton. I look forward to every minute of it.

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)