Saturday, June 12, 2010

Idlewild Blue (Don'tchu Worry 'Bout Me)

  Since I spent the entire day looking for new pieces to build outfits, I have no pictures of today's outfit. Honestly, I wasn't all that impressed with my outfit today. It was cute of course, but a little too simple for my taste. When I shop, I try to be comfortable and simplistic, so that trying on clothes is as easy and painless as possible (I LOATHE trying on clothing and am a pro at "eyeballing" my size). However, even the pros make mistakes, so it's best to try clothing on. Keeping that in mind, my shopping outfits must accommodate the need to try things on. This means that I will ultimately be a little unhappy because my habit of layering half my closet cannot be accommodated. I do not feel quite right unless I'm wearing half my closet. SIGH.
  I did have a good shopping day though. I found leggings (bicycle short length AND ankle skimming length; HOORAY!), an adorable belt from anthropologie. I even found a gorgeous BCBGirls sundress which I sadly left behind. Another day, another dress I suppose. I also succeeded at helping my mom find a few new pieces. That was fun too. I love you momma! We will be stylish together. Here's an outfit inspired by me, since I can't show you my actual outfit:

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)