Monday, June 7, 2010

Steal My Sunshine

So. Where did the sun go? This weather makes it seem like it should be almost fall, not almost summer. Weird weather patterns aside, the day wasn't too bad. I took a little walk down my dirt road barefoot. It was great! Feeling mud squish between my toes is always enjoyable. Here are some photos from today:

Photo 127

Photo 125

Photo 110

Photo 117

Photo 124

What I wore:
Brown Sweater- Vintage Ann Taylor (I love gifts from friends!)
Floral Skirt- Fire Los Angeles
Brown Ring- One World Goods (a cute little store that stocks goods made by artisans around the world... I've forgotten which country this ring came from)
Coral Swirl Ring- Vintage (Thanks Mom!)
Silver, Gold, Smoky Quartz Ring- David Yurman
Pinky Ring- Vintage
Flower- From my neighbor's garden
Triple Tier Bracelet- Gift
Clay Bead Bracelet- People's Pottery

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)