Friday, June 18, 2010

They call me mellow yellow. Quite rightly.

  Today was such a gorgeous day! I couldn't help but go outside and enjoy it. The last couple of days have been really nice too. I've spent a lot of time outside enjoying the weather with my friends. On Tuesday I drove into the city with one of them for dessert. We took a walk along the water and even spotted a couple of fishermen on their way to catching a 40 LB CARP! That fish was SO HUGE! I wish I had my camera at the time. My friend had hers and got some pictures (that I can't wait to see).
  PS. HELLLLO new followers! I'm glad to have you.

What I wore:
Orange Headband- Vintage Old Navy
Wayfarer style sunglasses with hearts- J. Lo by Jennifer Lopez (TJ Maxx... $10 WHOO!)
Leather Jacket- Vintage from France (Etsy)
Grey Stripped Shirt- GAP
Blue Earrings- Avon
Black Shorts- Calypso St. Barth
Concho Belt- Nocona Belt Co.
Candie's Leather Booties- Vintage (Etsy)
Yellow Briefcase Bag- Cambridge Satchel Company (Modcloth)


favfinds(modcloth)1

leatherjacket1

Photo 172 (border)

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)