Thursday, August 5, 2010

Begging you to sit for a portrait on the wall

  I spent the last few days in Queens visiting my fabulous friend Martha. I was so nice to be back in New York City (and a little out of my element) for a few days. I didn't get many pictures, since: A) I frequently forgot my camera when we left the house B) Martha hates getting her picture taken and C) many of the places that we visited did not allow cameras or were super duper congested (or in the case of The Met... BOTH). Of course there are a few shots of my adventures (okay just one of the outfits that I wore on these adventures) and of my acquisitions. ENJOY!

What I wore:
Bright Blue Sweater- Jones NY (Lord and Taylor)
White Dottie Edged Tee- GAP
Sea Foam Shorts- J. Crew
Striped Belt- Anthropologie
Giraffe Print Headband- J. Crew
Blue Aztec Button Headband- DIY
Button Earrings- David Yurman
Bracelet- Gift
Watch with Pink Mother of Pearl Face- Swiss Army (Breast Cancer Timepiece Line)
Red Bag with Leather Trim- Diesel


stuff 001

stuff 002

stuff 003

stuff 004

stuff 005

stuff 006

stuff 007

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)