Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'll need a volunteer, how about you, with the eyes?

  Ah, San Francisco, you will be missed. While I was there I took the plethora of cool vintage shops (and other cute shops) for granted. Even though I love my college, with it's location in the majestic Purple Valley, this same location means very limited shopping opportunities. I will be going back to vintage hunting via the Internet. Some of my favorite vintage stores are online, but there is something special about finding a great piece in a store, and getting to hold it, and ogle over it before handing over your cash.

IMG_1061

IMG_1057

IMG_1067

What I wore:
Blazer- Vintage (Painted Bird)
Button Earrings- David Yurman
White T-shirt- J. Crew
Beret- Lord and Taylor
Geode Necklace- California Academy of Sciences
Leaf Necklace- Vintage (Painted Bird)
Coral Swirl Ring- Vintage (I got it from my momma)
Smoky Quartz/Silver Ring- David Yurman
Pinky Ring w/ Ruby- Vintage
Watch- Swiss Army
Purple Cargo Shorts- Old Navy
Blue Leggings- Charlotte Russe
Black Sneakers- Keds

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)