Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Walkin' On Sunshine

IMG_0978[1]

IMG_0974[1]

IMG_0970[1]

  It's quite muggy, hence my white on (off) white ensemble. I figured this outfit would be very humidity friendly. Thankfully, I was correct. I'm glad I had an excuse to wear this outfit . The skirt is new, and after I buy something I am always itching to wear it. Usually, I shy away from white and off white things. The absence of color often bugs me. I like my clothes to be bright and a tad "in your face". I'm glad that my "avoiding white habit" was meant to be broken. Maybe I am starting a new habit?

What I wore:
Sunnies- Ray Ban
Earrings- Some store in the Outer Banks
Leopard Print Hair Wrap- Vintage
Watch- Swiss Army
White Tee- J. Crew
Cream Lace Skirt- Target
Gray T-strap flats- Privo! by Clarks

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)