Sunday, August 15, 2010

Look out of any window...

  Haight Ashbury was at the top of my mom's list, so that's where we spent the day. We started off at Ameoba Records, possibly the coolest music store I've ever been in. Being the music lover that I am, I was very impressed. I could have spent some major bucks in that store. Then we stopped at The Sock Shop. I would love to have that place as my sock drawer!


  We also made it to Loyal Army, Kid Robot, the Haight T-shirt store, Haight Vintage, and Crossroads Trading Co. I regret not getting a picture of my mom and me in the adorable "Hello From San Francisco" sign. It's one of those signs with the head holes. You can be a super duper cute taco or a box of fries. We're going back to The Haight with our tour, so maybe I'll get the shot then.

  Here are a few shots from today. We even made it Jerry Garcia's house on 710 Ashbury St!

IMG_0996

IMG_0986

IMG_0991

IMG_0992

deadheadsidewalk

What I wore:
Earrings- David Yurman
Leaf Necklace- Painted Bird
Stripped Shirt- GAP
Vest- A&F
Cargo Capris- Aero

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)