Saturday, August 28, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things.

    Since basically all of my belongings (including my camera) are in my van, waiting to be transfered to my dorm room in the morning, I decided to showcase a few of my favorite items that are available right now. Many of these items are on my fall shopping list. Now, if only I could win the lottery.

favoritethingspolyvore

1) Wooden Bangles- Eco conscious market
2) Aztec Print Dress- Vena Cava for Aqua (Bloomingdale's)
3) Floral Dolman Cropped Sweatshirt- Delia's
4) Indie Rock Coloring Book- The Yellow Bird Project
5) Backpack- LL Bean
6) Floral Headband- Dorothy Perkins
7) Ombre Beret- Eugenia Kim
8) Sunglasses- Vintage
9) Lock Em' Sock Em' Ring- Modcloth
10) Pocket Tee Dress- Calypso St. Barth
11) Tan Scrabble Oxfords- Shopruche
12) Mustache Socks- Urban Outfitters
13) Turquoise Ring- Urban Outfitters
14) Rick Rack Bangles- Kate Spade
15) Chevron Floppy Hat- Monsoon

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)