Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cause everything ain't what I used to know.

IMG_1312


IMG_1311


IMG_1313


IMG_1315
(J. Crew giraffe print headband, J.Crew Pink Polo, Ann Taylor sweater vest, GAP gray skinny cords, Privo! by Clarks t-strap flats, Vintage leopard print scarf turned ascot, Hello Kitty Band Aid, Swiss Army watch)


  Can you tell I just watched Gossip Girl? I feel so preppy in this outfit. Admittedly, my style is always a bit preppy, since I favor bright colors, cardigans, flats, and headbands. I guess this outfit is just an amalgamation of all my loves, minus things with an edge (ie: black clothing, anything leather, anything studded). 
  To be truthful, I don't watch Gossip Girl for the plots, only for the clothes and the styling genius that is Eric Daman. I'm not sure if I would be classified as more of a Serena or Blair fashion wise. I think it depends on the day.

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)