Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here it Goes Again...

  These pictures will be the last outfit post taken in my own room until I go home for Thanksgiving in November. It is slowly dawning on me that I will have to be in full college kid mode very soon. For now I am in limbo. Every time I walk by my old dorm I feel a wave of nostalgia and a teeny bit of sadness (especially when I look at my old window and no longer see my orange lamp). It is weird to think that someone else will be moving in to my old room (TODAY) or is already there. I love my college, but the transition period from home to school is always a bit weird for me.

  On a brighter note, I am all moved in to my lovely room on the fourth floor of my new building. I have been getting a bit of exercise going up and down all the stairs! My room has an awesome view (my room last year did too... I've been very lucky), so I will be posting pictures of that view as well as pictures of my humble abode, very soon!

IMG_1212

IMG_1216

IMG_1219

IMG_1222

IMG_1223

What I wore:
Green Cardigan- GAP
Tortoise Hair Clips- J. Crew
Gray Dress with Purple Ascot- Tulle
Gray T-strap Mary Jane Flats- Privo! by Clarks
Gold Ring with tiny ruby- Vintage (this was my baby ring)
Gold and Silver Ring with Smoky Quartz- David Yurman
Gold Ring with Coral- Vintage (from my momma)

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)