Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I can't get over the way you love me like you do.

IMG_1286


IMG_1282


  I couldn't decide what to wear today, so I chose these Lucky Brand carpenter jeans. I hardly ever wear them. I'm not sure why I never wear this glorious pair of jeans (they're so comfy)! Anyway, I had a crazy day. I had all 4 of my classes (due to poor planning on my part). My favorite class is definitely my English class on the Ethics of Fiction. Today we discussed how fiction transcends the time that the work is published in, and how much expanding our minds through reading can really teach us. It was VERY cool.


What I wore:
Button Earrings- David Yurman
Tortoise Butterfly Clip- J. Crew
Haight Ashbury Shirt- Haight Ashbury T-shirts
Draped Cardigan- Jones New York (Lord and Taylor)
Carpenter Jeans- Lucky Brand Jeans
Boat Shoes- Sperry Top Siders

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)