Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm here to be your only go between...

IMG_1229

IMG_1240

IMG_1235

IMG_1232

IMG_1234

  This is what happens when you're both a college student and stuck on campus before everyone is back for the semester. Basically, boredom= photo shoots. This outfit marks the first day in almost a week that I could wear something other than a skirt and plain white tee. It's nice to be able to choose anything out of my closet and be able to wear it instead of my outfits being dictated by the incredibly hot weather.

  In case you're wondering, yes, that IS a purple cow in the background of several of the pictures. His name is Clarence. We're buds.

What I wore: 
Blue Cardigan- J. Crew
Giraffe Print Skinny Headband- J. Crew
Black Lace Dress- Vintage
Leaf Necklace- Painted Bird Vintage
Leggings- Bobi
Elephant Socks- J. Crew
Boat Shoes- Sperry Top Sider
Watch- Swiss Army

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)