Monday, September 20, 2010

It's hard to make the things I did undone.

IMG_1306
(DIY black bow headband, Ann Taylor button down, Eye Candy floral tank [TJ Maxx's], GAP 1969 jean leggings, Hello Kitty Band Aid, Vintage coral ring, David Yurman smoky quartz ring, Vintage pinky ring, David Yurman button earrings)


        I have a feeling this is going to be a long week, so just a quick post before I go back to work. I hate to get ahead of myself, but I am very excited for this weekend. There is a HUGE clothing sale, where students can find cute clothes at cheap prices on Saturday. Last year I snatched up some great silk scarves for $1 a piece and a great pair of brown and red wool J. Crew pants for $4. I will also be heading off to the farmer's market to grab some fresh veggies and other tasty food. Hopefully I can grab some peppers, fresh basil, and OF COURSE some extra sharp Vermont cheddar cheese.

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)