Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Singing winds,

IMG_1317


IMG_1318


IMG_1319


IMG_1324
(Coldwater Creek trench coat, John Callnan Fedora [Lord & Taylor], American Eagle aztec print top, GAP black tank top, Target lace skirt, Bobi leggings, Privo! by Clarks t-strap flats, Swiss Army watch)


  This trench coat is the first item I ever purchased from Coldwater Creek. Usually, I'd dismiss that store as matronly or at least the opposite if my style. Then I found that trench coat. I couldn't pass up the flattering shape or the elephant print lining and reversible cuffs. I also discovered at a later date that the coat is water resistant and can serve as a rain coat. Perfection.
  I have little else to tell you. My life currently consists of problem sets, studying for my bio exam (ALREADY in the second week of classes no less), and reading copious amounts from my reading packets. I'm hoping that this weekend is n=more eventful, or that I can at least find something awesome at the ABC clothing sale.
  Ok I lied. I found something exciting (actually two exciting things). First of all, tonight there is a midnight howl. The Outing Club (on campus outdoor club) is howling at the moon at midnight. I will gladly take part in this. How could I possibly go wrong. Second, I remembered that I am expecting a package of vintage deliciousness. There will be an update on my new vintage piece when it arrives (hopefully sooner rather than later because I'm DYING to wear it).

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)