Sunday, September 12, 2010

Such a long long time to be gone...

IMG_1261


IMG_1255


IMG_1257


IMG_1258


IMG_1259
        As a college student, you realize that there are not enough hours in the day. I certainly didn't have enough hours in the day today. I will have attended four meetings (my last two are in a few hours), gone grocery shopping, made posters, gone for a walk, read 40 pages of biology, and written a paper by the end of the day. However, all's well that ends well. For the first time in a LONG time, I did not procrastinate and GASP got all my work done in a timely fashion. In a few hours I will be eating freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (made by yours truly) with my house (I'm the RA), and I might even make it to bed by 10:30 pm. Mission Accomplished!


What I wore:
Headband-DIY
Kimono Sweater- Vintage
Black Long sleeve Shirt- J. Crew
Cashmere Infinity Scarf- Calypso St. Barth
Blue Skinny Cargos- GAP
Yellow Trimmed White Socks- J. Crew
Sneakers- Keds

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)