Friday, September 17, 2010

Thank God it's Friday...

IMG_1295


IMG_1296


IMG_1298


   I am SO glad that it is FINALLY Friday! This week has been a bit brutal, from the professor who assigned me 1 and 1/2 course packets (about 900 pages of reading) for next class (UGH), to my day with 9 hours of classes, to getting bogged down with a cold. Today has been really great though, as I have the rest of the day free, managed to grab hot chocolate and a lemon bar for breakfast (the best breakfast combo in my opinion), and saw a ton of my friends from my freshmen dorm last year. 
   I realized today  that the only thing missing from my life at the moment is tap. I tapped for 15 years (from age three throughout high school), but had to stop once I got here because there is no tapping group on campus. I have decided that at some point (hopefully this year?) I will start one. Now I just need to order new tap shoes. I put holes in my last pair from tapping so much. That pair of taps was VERY well loved.


What I wore:
Beaded Headband- Vintage
Gray Tank- J. Crew
White Flutter Sleeve Shirt- GAP
Black and Blue Leggings- GAP
Infinity Scarf- Calypso St. Barth
Leather Boots- Seychelles

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)