Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tell me what is wrong...

(Theory Sweater)

   I'm really wishing I had picked up this sweater when I was out on a shopping trip with my family the other day. Important rule of thumb: never leave home (or in my case my dorm room) without your wallet because emergencies (especially fashion emergencies) may ensue. Fashion emergencies WILL ensue if you dare to go to the Manchester Outlet Mall sans wallet. I will certainly not make that mistake again. 
    I did pick up two great new pieces though, despite my lack of wallet (thanks Mom and Dad)! I managed to find a small Kate Spade purse pipped in my school colors (so I can be school spirited and more importantly fashionable OF COURSE), and a lovely sleeveless version of the above Theory sweater. I don't know why it has taken me this long to become a Theory girl. Consider me a convert!
    PS. I apologize for the lack of posting. I promise some real posts will come soon, but first it's off to Yale for a Model United Nations Conference. I might be on the best crisis committee ever, the MI-6 spy committee (cue Bond music). 

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)