Friday, November 5, 2010

A ha hush that fuss...

hairshot1
(DIY red ribbon headband, J. Crew white tee, vintage blazer, my roomie's cowboy hat)

hairshot2
(DIY blue jay feather headband [no birdies were harmed in the making of this accessory], Vintage sweater, GAP purple long sleeve shirt)

  These are the only pictures I took this week. Sorry! I've been a busy woman, doing this thing called COLLEGE. It's a novel thing really. Plus, this week is homecoming, so apparently, my being busy is never going to stop. I can't promise any pictures of this weekend, but I can promise that I will attempt to be a responsible blogger (which includes feeling obligated to take some pictures). What have I been listening to this week? OutKast's "Rosa Parks." That is all.

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)