Thursday, November 18, 2010

I don't know what's right or what's real anymore...

IMG_1375


IMG_1374


IMG_1373


IMG_1372
(J. Crew skinny headband, J. Crew black long sleeve shirt, Theory draped wool vest, Calypso St. Barth infinity scarf, GAP jeans)


      FREEEEDOM! It's basically Friday (or at least it will be in less than three hours), which means I am SO close to the weekend. Huzzah! I am so excited to finally have time to breathe and to no longer have to choose between sleep and grades. 
    In other news, I am off to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter tonight. I'm not really a big movie goer, and over the past few years I've lost the majority of my Potter mania, but I am excited nonetheless. To be honest, I am the most excited for a bag of popcorn with a ridiculous amount of butter on it (with the butter layered of course, so I can savour all the buttery goodness).


0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)