Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Year in Review

Dear readers,
2010 was a great year for The Wardrobe Not Taken, a little blog that could. This blog is the piece of writing I have spent the longest on, with the exception of a novel that I have been working on for about 5 years. That book is a story for another day. For my hundredth post, I thought I would do something special, A "Year In Review".

The best things about 2010:
1) The end of freshman year! Phew! I'm not (quite) the little fish in the big pond anymore.
2) The BBC series "Sherlock". If you haven't seen it, you SHOULD. *Just as soon as you finish reading this post of course*
3) My trip to California. San Francisco I love you!
4) My discovery of Vampire Weekend and Ra Ra Riot, late in the game I know. Where have you been all my life?
5)  (Re) Learning to Cross Country Ski. I wish I had my skis right now so I could ski to work.

Worst things about 2010:
1) BP Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
2) Gas Prices. $3.25 a gallon? Ew. Pretty soon they'll be putting those ARM and LEG signs back up instead of real prices.
3) Lack of Dre's Detox Album. Again. I swear that album better be made of 24 karat gold when it gets released. It's been far too long.
4) Arizona Shooting.

The year in photos:
Photo 127

Photo 150

IMG_1248

12-14(3)

12-14 (2)

IMG_1407

IMG_1325

IMG_1216

IMG_0982

deadheadsidewalk

IMG_1023

bvrainbow1



Until next time,
Laura

happy halloween!

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)