Monday, February 28, 2011

Black and Blue

Victoria s Secret polka dot cocktail dress
$80 - victoriassecret.com

Wildfox Couture vintage top
$85 - shopthetrendboutique.com

A P C heart tee
$75 - net-a-porter.com

Dorothy Perkins velvet jacket
45 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Aubin Wills elastic waist skirt
49 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Mea Shadow studded booty
$108 - theoutnet.com

Steve Madden suede heel
$100 - stevemadden.com

Messenger bag
$50 - zara.com

Amrita Singh beading bracelet
$100 - pinkmascara.com


Ring
$100 - maxandchloe.com

Betsey Johnson retro earring
$25 - zappos.com

J.Crew - Search
$9.99 - jcrew.com




I've definitely got the blues, so I figured I would do a blue-sy related post. What I wouldn't give for all of these things in my closet, except the heels, since I would have no clue how to walk in them.
Til' next time,
Laura


P.S. Be sure to check out the Miike Snow song "Black and Blue", It (and more specifically Miike Snow in general) is awesome!

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)