Friday, April 15, 2011

Brown Eyed Girl.

Long sleeve top
$25 - delias.com

Dolman top
$30 - delias.com

cropped cargos
$90 - madewell.com

Boot
$88 - tobi.com


House of harlow 1960 jewelry
$39 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Marc by marc jacobs jewelry
$38 - piperlime.gap.com

Spring Street wood jewelry
$28 - nordstrom.com

Chain jewelry
$18 - needsupply.com

Metal jewelry
$12 - needsupply.com

Karen Walker tortoise sunglass
$178 - shoplesnouvelles.com

Borse & portafogli Diesel su Diesel Online Store
$185 - diesel.com



Wishin' these babies were in my closet AND that my closet wasn't stuffed to the gills. I guess a girl can dream. 

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I absolutely love this look! I found your blog on IFB and am going to follow!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Thanks so much Meagan!

Check me out now (check me out baby)