Saturday, April 23, 2011

Goodbye, farewell my friend, no more sailin'.

  This just in... There is warm weather on the horizon... and I might be going to the Bahamas, or somewhere else that is tropical and has a nice sandy beach. In other news, I volunteered today raking leaves at Head Start and made some cool new friends. I found someone else who wants to be a playwright. SCORE.

Here's an outfit inspired by my warm weather forecast related jubilation (don't forget the sunscreen!):


Sleeveless top
$24 - madewell.com

Slim fit short
$79 - jackwills.com

Sandal
$70 - zara.com

Backpack bag
$80 - modcloth.com

Spring Street wood jewelry
$28 - nordstrom.com


House of Harlow 1960 feather jewelry
$39 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Low Luv x Erin Wasson bracelet
$63 - needsupply.com

Monsoon wide brim hat
6 GBP - monsoon.co.uk

Karen Walker tortoise sunglass
$178 - shoplesnouvelles.com

Laura Bell Ferry from Ardrossan Harbor
$20 - 20x200.com




Enjoy my pretties (in a non-Wicked Witch of the West sort of way),
Laura

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)