Thursday, April 21, 2011

Helena Beat.

Kara cardigan
$25 - delias.com

V neck tee
$30 - madewell.com

Straight jeans
30 GBP - uniqlo.com

Bohemian shoulder bag
$68 - needsupply.com

Free People leather bracelet
$9.95 - freepeople.com

Zara Terez gold ring
$74 - metroparkusa.com

Yves Saint Laurent ring
121 EUR - farfetch.com

Blue ring
$85 - intermixonline.com

Low Luv x Erin Wasson bracelet
$63 - needsupply.com

Vintage hat
$28 - fredflare.com

Sunglasses vintage sunglass
$11 - alloy.com



  
  Hello new followers! I'm glad you're here. In other news, I've been trying to add at least one new segment to the blog. So far, the front runner seems to be a "Midweek Music" segment. I listening to music and discovering bands, which should be evident if you look at my post titles, so I figured I'd pass that love on to you my readers in the form of a Mixpod Playlist or a cool band I think you should check out (or... wait for it... BOTH). Tune in for this segment every Wednesday.
So fresh and so clean, 
Laura

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Love how cute and casual this look is, especially the bag.
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Kura said...

casual chic...love it! Is it weird that my fav is the blue ring?!

http://kurakouture.com

Check me out now (check me out baby)