Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here comes the sun... doo doo doo doo....

5-21-2011
(Vintage leather jacket, Vintage leather headband, David Yurman earrings)

  I'm all done with my sophomore year in college! HUZZAH! The time certainly flies by. It seems like just yesterday (and now I sound like an old lady... I apologize) that I was freaking out about moving in with my roommate Zoe (whom I love dearly now), since I knew barely anything about her, and starting my second year at a school that I was convinced is trying to kill me (at least with academic work). I'm still convinced that is the case. I finished my last final yesterday, on Shakespearean tragedies no less, and then high tailed it out of Billsville. Home sweet home has never been so sweet!

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)