Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Kids Don't Stand a Chance...

  I don't know how I called myself a Vampire Weekend fan without having heard "The Kids Don't Stand a Chance".  There is even a sweet remix featuring Miike Snow. How can you go wrong with a Miike Snow and Vampire Weekend collaboration? Exactly. You can't.


  In other news, it's my BIRFDAY (birthday if you desire the word to be spelled correctly...I can't decide which one to use. Maybe it's the English major in me?) So far so good as far as the birthday celebration goes. Hopefully I'm another year wiser along with the obligatory year older!
  Here is a collage I made, a sort of birthday present to myself if you will. I'm planning to put it on my dorm room wall, but for now I need to find a place for it in my room.
xoxo,
Laura

6-22-11


6-22-11 (5)


6-22-11 (3)


6-22-11(2)

0 comments:

Check me out now (check me out baby)